Do you love the idea of making your own gift-wrapping paper, but want it to be as easy as possible? Our DIY polka dot wrapping paper is perfect for you and it doesn’t require painting!
This polka dot wrapping paper is so easy to make. You can get this project done in less than 5 minutes.
- Circle Stickers (great for fine motor activities with kids as well)
- Brown paper bag or Kraft paper
- Fun bow, name tag etc. you can add later
How To Make DIY Polka Dot Wrapping Paper
Step 1: Cut Brown Paper And Lay It Flat
Cut your brown paper bag or use butcher paper. You can see images of how to cut a brown bag for wrapping paper in this post.
Step 2: Wrap The Gift
Wrap the gift like you normally would using butcher paper.
Step 3: Add Metallic Dots
Place silver (or any colored) stickers around your box to create a DIY polka dot paper.
Optional: Add A Bow, Ribbon or Twine
We just love when a simple DIY project is good for the environment and saves you money.
You can use circle stickers, stamp polka dots from the end of a pencil eraser or even stamp your finger in paint to create a polka dot pattern.
Kraft paper works really well for gift wrap. We just like recycling brown bags if we have them on hand.
- Easy DIY Anniversary Party Decoration Ideas
- 17+ Creative DIY Christmas Wrapping Ideas
- Homemade Watercolor Christmas Card Ideas
- DIY Word Gift Wrap (Another super easy DIY wrapping paper idea)
DIY Polka Dot Wrapping Paper
- Circle Stickers
- Brown Paper Bag or Butcher Paper
- Cut brown bag open so that it will lay flat.
- Wrap present normally.
- Add circle stickers in a random pattern to your present.
- Optional: Add a ribbon, twine or bow.